Vegetarianism and veganism is cool and all, and I’ve considered trying it out myself.
The annoying thing is the snobbery in it, and also the fact that so many feel that their lifestyle should be compulsory.
Newsflash: True veganism and vegetarianism can be very expensive and not everyone can afford it or are in positions in their lives to make total dietary decisions for themselves, so get off your privileged high horse and shut the hell up.
Seriously, I have mad respect for anyone who can transform their lifestyle in order to save animals, but have a little respect for others too and not look down your nose.
- snowgolems likes this
- shoebie-love likes this
- weliveamidst reblogged this from xtabularasa and added:
- teenmachines likes this
- nickdoesthings likes this
- que-mystery likes this
- bubbybobble likes this
- absentofgrace likes this
- eximago reblogged this from absentofgrace and added:
- cassiealaskamargo likes this
- absentofgrace reblogged this from eximago and added:
- yeasayers likes this
- eximago posted this